
It has been such an eventful month for my little baby.
SMILE
She is a Smiley Baby and I love it! She loves it when Mama and Papa talk to her and play with her.

LAUGH
A couple of weeks ago she laughed for the first time and is really beginning to get the hang of it now. I don't think she noticed what she was doing. Everytime she laughs she gets hiccups.

GRAB
She has also been using her hands so much more. She grabs toys that are near her and is even reaching for toys. Pretty much everything she gets her hands on makes it to her mouth.
EAT
Her hands are by far her favorite snack. Anything that comes near her mouth is a close second.
TALK
She is making so many noises. Some even sound like Mama...just saying :)
STRONG
She has been holding up her head on her own for a while now. She is not a big fan of tummy time but has improved so much. Yesterday she she flipped from her tummy to her back (I witnessed it) and later that day she flipped from her back to her tummy (Papa witnessed that)!! She is such a big girl!

WALK
She loves to stand. I can pull her up from lying on her back to standing by holding her hands. Here she is not walking but riding Holly.

READ
She can't read yet (that I know of) but she has been watching her "My Baby Can Read" DVDs and she likes them :)
yay for updates!!!
ReplyDelete