
I also wanted to add her Stats from the Doctor's appointment. She is 27.5 inches long (90%), weighs 15.1 lbs (30%), and her head is in the 50%. Her doctor said she is doing great. She barely cried for her shots...a big improvement from the last shots. She got a low grade fever last night and this morning but she is doing well. The little bump on the side of her head is a little cyst. She said it's pretty common and we will continue to keep an eye on it. If they were to do anything to it, it wouldn't be until she is a year old. I also got a heads up that we might be seeing 2 bottom and top teeth soon. We'll keep you posted.
Hey Hottie Mama!
ReplyDeleteI have a random question for you. Are you making your own baby food? I saw you write about broccoli and butternut squash and such. What has that been like? So far I have only mashed up fruit, but I bought a recipe book from Amazon and I'm interested in trying it out.
By the way, Happy 6mo Birthday!!!! When can we get these lovely babies together for a playdate??!?!
P.S. This is Erin - my profile is the cat's name and baby's name :)
Haha! Love the name :) Yes I am making my own food and also buying some. She has liked all the food so far but every now and then gets picky. She, of course, loves all the fruits. I will message you about getting together ;) Can't wait to meet Lily and see you!
ReplyDelete