
She loves to make cool noises. This month she discovered her feet which is so fun (except when I'm trying to feed her).

She is not too interested in crawling which I'm ok with...I'm not ready to babyproof. She has mastered rolling over in both directions which is good and bad. When I put her on her belly to practice she just rolls right over and smiles. She likes to hang out in bridge position.

She has started to suck her thumb to sooth herself. Pro- she'll never lose her thumb in the middle of the night or any other time she needs it,& Con- she'll never lose her thumb even when it's time to quit the thumb sucking.

We have been using the baby pool. It is so much fun. She loves it!

This month the went to Disney for the first time. She did awesome and was able to hang out with her cousins and Disney characters.

As I have mentioned before, Audrey has never been really good in the car but she has improved. She did 2- FOUR HOUR car rides with me and did really well. Of course I timed it with one of her naps, but you never know. Like today for example, she started screaming hysterically on our way home from the gym (5 minute car ride, really??). I guess she could feel how tense I was the whole ride. Most importantly we made the 4 hour trip to celebrate her primos' 3rd birthday

and to see her new Prima Gabrielle Alyse! I can't wait to hold her. We had to leave before I could hold her. WELCOME TO THE FALMILY BEAUTIFUL!!!
Audrey already knows how awesome primas are. She can't wait to meet Amelie Marie too! 
While we waited to surprise Tia Kika that we were in town. Audrey played with her primo Mandy. He helped bathe her, read to her and shared his animals with her.

Audrey also went to her 1st wedding. It was so nice. Two of my very good friends from FSU who were both partnered with me in different circus acts tied the knot this weekend. Audrey did great at the wedding and partied until 9:30pm (without a good afternoon nap) and luckly slept through the night. She also met so many of our friends from the circus, especially her Tia Sarita. Sarah also gave her the beautiful dress she ended up wearing at the wedding.

It was so much fun to see everyone. Sunday morning on Audrey's half-birthday we visited the bride and groom one last time before they left on their honeymoon and we met up with friends for breakfast.

After breakfast we headed to Audrey's GREAT-grandparents (Mema & Dedaddy) house for lunch. She met another cousin and more aunts and uncles.

What a GREAT WEEK/END & Half a year!
Aww Kara you are way too much. I hope you are printing all these comments because they will make a great book for her when she grows up. I love the pictures and I love the updates... keep 'em coming baby girl! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLoving the bridges. She is developing buns of steel.
ReplyDelete