Percy.
Percy, who?
PERCY-NALITY!!!
Pretty good, ehh? I'm pretty good at being corny. Anyway, little Audrey is now 7 months old. She gets funnier everyday. From the start you see their personalities but as time passes it becomes more evident.
I've always noticed that my little linguini loves to be out and about. She loves people coming up to her and looking around. Screaming has served, and continues to serve several purposes: "I LIKE TO HEAR MY VOICE!!!" "WOW! I LIKE THAT! IT'S COOOOOOOOOL!" "LOOK MAAAAAAAAAAMA!" and of course "LOOK AT ME!!" "YES, I'M CUUUUUTE!". Those are just a few of her favorite screams.

She is not crawling yet, but she can do a complete 360 on her belly using her arms and she has been traveling backward instead of forward. She wants to go forward so she get pretty mad about getting further from the desired object. That results in a cry. Another sure fire way to have a crying Audrey is not giving her what is in your hand (anything that may be in it...trash, toys, keys, paper) or your hand itself...to bite! LOL No teeth yet but you can see her gums have the bumps to for the top 2 and bottom 2 teeth. Speaking of teeth and crying. Her favorite teether is her sippy cup and don't you dare take that away either. Anything you take away should quickley be replaced and the substitute item must be better.
While in Miami Audrey was given a walker to use. She is getting better in it. She loves playing with the single booklike flap on it.

In the excersaucer she turns completely around and "plays"/eats all the toys. Her favorite thing on most toys is ....the tag. I am soooo glad I didn't cut those off her toys.
Since last post she has been to Tallahassee where she went to her first FSU event....THE FSU FLYING HIGH CIRCUS. The girl has to know her roots. If you haven't been, you should. She was tired from an eventful morning and did great at the show but fell asleep during the second half. We had lunch with friends then headed to the alumni reception for drinks and good company.

Family pic before the show

Here is Audrey with the Lady Flying Seminoles
The next morning Audrey went to her FIRST egg hunt.

It was so much fun. All 3 of us enjoyed it so much, so much, that Evan wanted to have an egghunt for Audrey on Easter (the following weekend)and invite kids (which we don't know of any near us).

Here's Audrey looking so cute in this toy car at Chad and Mayela's house :)
Audrey met the Easter bunny at the mall that week and got her picture taken. She did great! Check out her smile

On Easter day she woke up at 6:30am?!?! Wierd. Luckily we left her in her crib where she finally fell back to sleep until 8am...much better. We got ready and headed out to church where we met up with grandma and grandpa. After church we had a lovely lunch at the Brinton's house. The table was set up beautifully and grandmother joined us for it.

After church on Easter Sunday

Scoping out her Easter basket
I feel so lucky to get to stay home with my little munchkin. I get to see all her little funny expressive faces, hear her laugh and cry, eat her yummy cheeks, take her out like a trophy baby (yeah, I said it). Only teeny drawback is that she doesn't really like other people to take her. I want to share her so that other people can see how great she is but she would rather them enjoy her while she is in my arms. She isn't completely spoiled...she will go with you (if I disappear and she can't hear me). For now I soak it up and enjoy it. Pretty soon she will learn that being out of mama's arms is way more fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIO JAVO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment